Never Enough time

Never Enough time

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday's Fascinating Thoughts

When you go into a craft store or a bead shop, do you always have a project in mind and know exactly what you are looking for, or do you go in and just buy beads and findings that you may use in the future? Unless I have an order for something specific, going into the store with a complete open mind is usually my plan. I search high and low for unique beads, findings, and if I am in a craft store, I will also check out other aisles, such as scrap booking  the doll house, and even the kids aisles. What you will find is amazing, and while it may not be a bead, it may make a fabulous focal piece for a necklace or bracelet that you can modify! The possibilities are ENDLESS! Have a great weekend!

Fascinatingly yours,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment