Never Enough time

Never Enough time

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

While I was out and about......

I found this gem! What am I going to do with it? Not entirely sure yet, but rest assured that it will be fabulous and strange alike! Can you guess what this is? A pocket watch is an obvious answer, but is that truly what it is? When the nice gentleman at the store took it out of the case for me and revealed it, I knew it was a must have. It simply can't be worn as fashion due to it's weight, but it will make a lovely display piece! Stay tuned, all will be revealed tomorrow. Your turn...ready, set, guess away!

Fascinatingly yours,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. It's a paper weight.....

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a lot like a snuff box to be hung from a chatelaine. Pocketwatch snuffboxes were popular, but if it's too heavy to wear, it'd be too heavy to hang from a belt. O_o

    ReplyDelete